i'm addicted to....


currently I'm addicted to few thing now....

first......

blogging.....

my current and new hobby for this year. after saw my sister crazy with her blog, so i join here crew. actually i started to write in blog in 2006. just used friendster blog and the topic?? always posted lyrics. so started in this year, my posted not always for lyrics but my feeling, lifestyle etc. (i separate my lyrics and my personal life to 2 different blog)


secondly...

blog shopping........

actually just spent my bored time in semester break. want to go window shopping too lazy. so, just surf through the Internet to find stuff and bought it!! hahaha, i think there more than 4 time parcel came to my house. and the best part is, influence my friend and sister to join the club. sorry guys!! hey, its good therapy right??!! :p


third....

karok time!!!
when i pursed to my degree level, there's no geng karok plus the distance from my U to KL almost 2 hours!! crazy right?? yup, i crazy in pekan called Bestari jaya a.k.a batang berjuntai. (thank God i'll finished everything by the end of this year!!) in year 03-05, every week me and my friends when to Mines shopping center (only 30min from my college) just to have karok in 'karaoke jamban'. 1 song for 1 ringgit. its worth it(tq to my sis, i forgot how to spell it). but now, i always karok with mr oncit. wajib song are 'senja nan merah' and 'baldu biru'


fourth...

trying new recipe...
there few new recipe my mum suggested to me, and i tried. so far, everybody in my family like it. hahahaha (compliment for my self la) so, if anyone have new recipe want to suggest to me, feel free to do so. i welcome it!!


fifth...

joined contest....
addicted to contest and love to try it. don't care about the prizes, but really appreciated the effort to answer all those question. huhu, current contest that i won are blogger hunter. just in number 12 of top 20 rank. huhu

2 comments:

  1. sep2! blog shopping dan blogging tu same ngan saye.hehe. best woo browse blog shop. sgt efektif tuk buat lubang d dalam poket.hehe.eh slalu tgk blog shop ape?leh sharing is caring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. afra: huhu...taw xpe...kocek dh byk kali bocor niii...nak tgk blog...ad link kt shoppaholic tuh..tuh la pilihan ku

    ReplyDelete