i've been tagged~you should know me at least 4! just 4! -tagged by eyraz

OUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
(1) epa~at KLIUC and unisel
(2) along~when i at home
(3) karkpah~ called when i at Mustech Pahang
(4) zar ~called when i at SMKS19 shah alam

FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
(1) 17 june 1985~my bufday
(2) 20 jan 1956~my mama born
(3) 5 july 2008~cik merah born
(4) 31 ogos 1957~merdeka (SAYER ANAK MALAYSIA!!)

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
(1) watch MELODI
(2) eating
(3) doing my thesis
(4) update blog, check email

FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
(1) laughing
(2) gossiping
(3) karok
(4) talking

FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
(1) diamond
(2) perfume
(3) guess handbag
(4) guess watch

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
(1) shopping
(2) sleeping
(3) Karok
(4) surfing internet

FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
(1) Bandung~shoping
(2) beaches
(3) London
(4) Bali

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
(1) teh o ice
(2) pineapple
(3) fresh orange
(4) milo ais

FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR ROOM (besides the obvious furniture ?):
(1) printer
(2) books
(3) laptop
(4) cloth

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
(1) green
(2) pink
(3) blue
(4) rainbow color

TOP FOUR HANGOUTS:
(1) iya
(2) parent
(3) siblings
(4) friends

TOP FOUR YOU LOVE SO MUCH:
(1) my parent
(2) siblings
(3) my besties
(4) my life

TOP FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
(1) cik merah
(2) cik laptop
(3) hp
(4) my education

TOP FOUR WHO YOU THINK WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
all my listed blog

TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY:
malas nk tulis 4 reasons but the top reason are TGH BOSAN BUAT THESIS!! TENSEN BTL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment