don't go knocking my door ANYMORE!!(i better off without u!!)


today is my 1st day of mid term break.

nothing much can i do today.

wanted to do my thesis but feel so lazy.

i hv to finish my thesis within this few day, b4 i meet my thesis supervisor in Wednesday morning maybe.

wake up about 10 o clock(fell so sleepy last night..i slept in front of my laptop..hehe).

then checking my email, friendster, myspace, n my blog plus chating.

about 12 pm i started to cooking 'masak cili padi ikan keli salai' and 'tempe' for lunch(just a simple lunch 4 my mom n me).

after that i go bath(finaly!! hehe).

after eating lunch, sit in front Tv and watch my feveret actresses 'Fazura' acting.

felt lil bit sleepy, but i hv to finish my thesis!!

come epa!!

now my mind is off with all LOVE n Couple things!

i felt so calm, nothing to think anymore.

lets it go same as blow of wind and come without invite.

its much more better.

all single ladies..put your hands up!!

:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
time is up
no more cheat n lie
no more tears to dry
you n i, we're like so, 'bye bye'
finally
i am over u
totally unblue
and i can hear myself saying
i am better off without u
stronger than ever and i
i'm telling u now
don't go knocking on my door
gotta stay away for sure
u say u miss me like crazy now
but i ain't buyin that
u better get off my back
its okay
i can sleep at night
it will be alright


3 comments:

  1. hahaha...so how thesis...epa buat gan saper???jgan kata gan jimmy...huhuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...of cos la bkn ngn uncle jimi...epa ngn abg dzul..meowww...hahaha...susah la sgt2 thesis ni..penin pale??!!

    ReplyDelete